Monday, May 12, 2008

It's a New Day for Dottie

Songwriter Dottie Rambo went to be with Jesus yesterday.

Everything Dottie wrote about,
she's now experience FACE to FACE!

I looked at her song isting on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_by_Dottie_Rambo
and there are many classics on there.
But among the more popular ones,
I found these to be particularly touching:

*I Want To Live So I Can Die Right
*My Visit To Heaven

She did, and she did.

Her life, and death, were no surprise to our Lord...and she's
complete in Him, bowing down before Him.
And think of all the other saints she's rejoicing with!!!

Greatly missed, but greatly appreciated.
She's touched lives in so many ways,
like yours, and in turn, mine.
Her investment here on earth was huge.

The first Dottie song I can remember singing
was in the late 70's
"Holy Spirit, Thou Art Welcome" ~
in my youth ensemble.

Didn't even know she wrote that, until tonight.
It's been forever in my heart.
Once again, I'm welcoming Him in this place.
Omnipotent Father, of mercy and grace.

No comments: