Friday, April 10, 2009

See the Cross

I woke up to a quiet heart this morning. Strangely quiet. Thinking about the day Jesus Christ was crucified, the darkness. The horror. That's how our lives are without the Light of Christ. Only God can go there, to that place in our heart. Until then, we are empty. Dead.

Look to the cross today. See the humanity of Jesus, and His humility. His glory & His authority. His mercy. His charity. He gave it all. What will you offer to Him today? I'm asking myself the same thing. I want to go there, with everything within me.

SEE THE CROSS
(c)2008 Words: Eva Wilson Music: Eddie Cavazos

See the cross touching earth, driven in the ground, (in the ground).
Je - sus Christ, Lamb of God speaks without a sound, (without a sound).
Whoa, oh, oh...humanity, whoa, oh, oh...His humility.
He gave up His life because of you and me.

See the cross pointing up, to the Father above, (the Father above).
Showing His Holiness, His power, and His love, (and His love).
Whoa, oh, oh...His glory, whoa, oh, oh...His authority.
But the darkness fell because of you and me.

I SEE THE CROSS, I SEE THE CROSS
SON OF MAN, SON OF GOD
I STAND IN AWE, WHEN I SEE THE CROSS
I STAND IN AWE, WHEN I SEE THE CROSS

See the cross stretching out, for the nations to know, (nations to know).
Reaching for the heart, where only God can go, (where God can go).
Whoa, oh, oh...His mercy, whoa, oh, oh...His charity.
Offering new life, He thought of you and me.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6854905

No comments: