Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter treat!

There's a new man in my life. His name is Quinn. One of those ppl that you feel you've known your entire life! We met down by the piano, during church. Oh, ok. So, we were by the piano in the lobby. I'd already heard the message. He wasn't interested in hearing it, so we visited for awhile. He had no desire to hear the choir or praise band. He didn't even want to be in Bible study. You see, Quinn is only 7 months old! He's the most gorgeous non-Wilson baby I've ever seen. His big, bright eyes melted my heart! Quinn hadn't finished his nap, and had a little meltdown in the nursery. Thus our playdate on the lobby floor.

Well, about 10 seconds into the conversation with Quinn's dad, I realized I DID know Quinn. Well, sorta. My songwriting friend, Chad Boswell, had told me about someone he used to work with, Amanda, had moved to Houston recently. When Amanda and I became facebook friends, she told me that her family was planning to visit our church that week. I tried to meet her, but missed the chance each time. Still, we've kept in touch online for about a month.

Well, near the end of the service, along came Amanda, looking for her guys. My friend, Amanda. Oh, and her husband, Ben, is a keeper, too. We all visited for a loooong time after the service.

What a sweet surprise to finally get to meet my new friends :) Long live the meltdown!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Now Eva,
I don't need to be crying first thing in the morning!