Tuesday, October 28, 2008

you ARE the weakest link

Ok, so I would have never made it far on Weakest Link. Nor Are You Smarter than A Fifth Grader?

I gave up on trying to keep the house just so. And I gave up on getting the dishes & laundry "done" ~ I surrender. I'm raising my white flag!!! I hereby resolve to SAY SO when I don't understand the homework, instead of helping a child limp along.

Ta-Da!!! Feels better!!!

Just got an email from Ms. _____ saying:

The answer should be x is less than or equal to -10.
When you divided by -2....you have to "flip" the inequality sign.
If you multiply or divide by a "negative" number...you
have to flip the inequality sign.

2 comments:

lisi said...

sure love ya eva! i'm too pooped mentally to think math right now! hahaha! ;-)
talk to you soon! bless you this wednesday.. and i KNOW you are strong cuz' HE is your strength! i'm sooooo glad! your 'weak' texas friend!! woop!
love, lis

Tim Wheeler said...

My head still hurts from the last entry.