Monday, August 25, 2008

This IS the Day that the Lord has made

I WILL rejoice and be GLAD in it!!! 1st day of school!!!! Yippee!!!

Yes, I will miss my kids! But they thrive in routine (me, too!!!) and they are READY!!!

The kids are odd this year. 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc. Praying for all...especially my 2 college girls:) Praying HARD and LONG for all their teachers!!!! Big day for all!

Hey, we are back to our "original" household size as of today...those of you who know me know exactly what I mean. With a huge Grammy grin;)

Music Note: In only 10 days, December Rain has climbed to #37 and Closer Than Your Heartbeat #39 on http://www.indieheaven.com/fanfaves Thank you ALL for voting! You can vote once a day per computer. ***vote by clicking on star on far right, next to song title.*** An artist can only post one song at a time, but Andrea C Parker recorded December Rain, so it's legal:)

Several of my other co-writers have songs there, too...

Eddie & Laura Cavazos is #14 (Eddie is setting 3 of my lyrics to song!!!)
Tim Juliett #23 (we're just starting something)
Ken Lang #34 (we started a song a yr ago...does that count?)
Joey Nicholson $49 (we wrote Awesome One together)
Give them all a listen!

(and my close friend Cynthia Miller's song Falling Up is AWESOME...#16)

God BLESS you, and I MEAN that!!!

No comments: